I got myself a job today! A real, adult, career-type job; I'm so happy. The job is everything I wanted - full time (not a contract position), in my city, field work but with minimal long trips away from home. It even has a full list of benefits and the employer was named the 14th best place to work in Canada, so I think I hit the job jackpot. I'm so happy I could burst! I start in a few weeks, so I even have a vacation before I begin working. Happy Wednesday everyone!
Skirt: Forever 21
Sweater: Urban Behaviour
Forever ago, Gretch TM tagged me to list my 10 favourite things - thank you so much for tagging me! I am very flattered. I had a lot of fun making the list so I hope you enjoy it.
1. My cat Artemis - she is pretty cute.
2. My purse - I don't have many purses, so I usually am seen with this purse.
3. Knitting. I know this is an activity and not a thing, but I love everything to do with knitting - the fibre, the craft, the art. I knit a lot.
4. My coffee mug. Cale got it for me for Christmas and I love it to bits.
5. Beer! Cale is really into beer, so I am exposed to a wide variety of styles. Beer has become one of my favourite beverages.
6. Reading! Right now I'm just finishing up Cat's Cradle by Kurt Vonnegut.
7. Jigsaw puzzles. I have always had a soft spot for them - I just love the challenge and the satisfaction of the pieces clicking together.
8. My PS3. I'm a big fan of video games and the console is a great media centre, so this is one of my most useful possessions.
9. My laptop. It is small, can run some pretty good video games and is so very portable.
10. Cale, my boyfriend because he's my best friend.